Sunday, December 21, 2008

Hello & Merry Christmas from Babycakes Doodles & Designs

Holiday Greeting ACEO 2.5 x 3.5 by
Babycakes Doodles & Designs

Hello everyone...
This is my first post,
I am Sandra of Babycakes Doodles & Designs.

This is one of my Handpainted ACEO above... but for this coming month for my mini site on ...A Time for Primtives .
I have a new ACEO call Santa's List - Personalized coming...
Yes I am working on Christmas 2009 now.
Check here on Dec 30th
Wait until you see it...it was so fun, and hope you all will like it.
2009 has a lot of new things coming for USA even for our Art.
I hope that we can work together to make it sell better in 2009.
Drop by my ATC swap blog it is a place for you all to visit, get to know your neighbors work, become a fan , link to there blog , a customer or make some friends. I showcase lots of the swappers work.
Join in a swap or visit ...you are all welcome.

Happy Holidays...(Merry Christmas to you All)

Sandra

No comments: