Wednesday, September 10, 2008

HAPPY HOLIDAYS MERRY CHRISTMAS


After waking at 4:30 am and not being able to sleep I decided to make good time while all was quiet. So I went as softly as I could to my studio which happens to be right on the other side of my 2 1/2 year old daughters room! He he Sneaky,Sneaky I was tapping gently on my keys to get my supplies and elements out to play. This sweet little piece took me FOUR HOURS! It consist of 34 layers. The little girl is altered in water color. Then I used a picture of a tree that my mother sent me and "carefully" altered it with a softer green by dumping paint on it. After which I used a softening edge on all other layers. Each ornament was carefully placed on the tree as well as the candy cane in the little girls hand!
~JOY~
You can find this new design at

Click Below

MY Ebay

She is also in

Click Below

My Etsy Shop






No comments: