Thursday, January 24, 2008

"Baby Raven Lost in Woods"
by Michelle Scott [dotsofpaint]



3.5"x2.5"
ACEO (Art Cards, Editions & Originals)
Acrylic on Paper
© 2008 Michelle Scott

This is a concept piece for a children's book I'm working on. I got caught up in the eBay Raven ACEO ArtCard craze a few weeks ago and while painting this series of ravens, I was inspired to do a children's book. Usually I will do little detailed paintings in order to work out my ideas and in the end sometimes list them on eBay as ACEO's. This time it was the reverse. Regardless, it was fun to do.
They say that ACEO's are a great way for many people to buy art at an affordable price. Who knows? Your ACEO might even end up being an original piece by an artist of a published book some day. (smile)

This Art Card is now available on eBay...
To Bid Click Here

No comments: