Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Giving Thanks to My Friends


I am constantly amazed at the wonderful, talented and supportive artists in this world. For any of you reading this, you are so appreciated and I am so thankful to be in your midst.


As many of you know, all of the changes with ebay have sent many of us scrambling for better opportunities and traveling roads we have never been down before. At first, it was hard for me to think of other venues, but I have learned that it is truly a necessity!


Recently, I have found etsy to be a sweet place to be. I just opened a shop there this month and am very excited about the possibilities. The address is http://www.artistrhonda.etsy.com/ and I would love for you to come visit me there. If you decide to drop by, please email me and let me know what you think of the shop. I plan on listing more there as soon as I can get back to my paintbrushes!
With warm regards,
Rhonda

No comments: